What are Cookies?
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser. If the settings on your browser are adjusted to accept cookies and you continue to use our website, we will take it that you are happy with this cookie usage. Should you wish to remove and no longer receive cookies from our site then this will likely affect how the site will work for you. Cookies are now a standard part of most modern websites so disabling them will likely limit the functionality of a majority of the websites you view.
You can switch off cookies by adjusting the settings of your web browser so cookies are blocked and will not be accepted.
If you would like to know more about managing your cookies please visit
1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information UKSF may collect about you;
- how UKSF will use the information we collect about you;
- whether the UKSF will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will UKSF collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the UKSF to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will UKSF use the information they collect about me?
UKSF will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on UKSF. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where UKSF proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will UKSF contact me?
UKSF may contact you:
- in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that UKSF can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
UKSF won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will UKSF share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
4 Over Drive, Patchway, Bristol BS34 5AL
0117 370 9896